Position: Account Manager S&M (Government section)
Department: Sales and Marketing
Position Type: Full- time
Supervisor: Team Leader Government
Direct reports: None
Generate business through relationship building, using both professional and social skills to build trust and value in accordance with the Companys business goals
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Actively and effectively lead all sales related initiatives aimed at developing business, volumes and increase revenue in SCI
- To identify and solicit for new clients and business opportunities with the principle aim of increasing the companys market share, revenue and profit.
- Focus on selling SCI products and services as a primary responsibility with a view to expanding SCIs market share and boosting volumes and revenue growth
- Identify and develop potential, sustainable customer relationships
- Interact regularly with Government teams and develop close and cooperative relationships.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Mature individual with not less than 5 years relevant marketing and sales experience.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in an account management position
- University Degree
- Excellent Communication skills, spoken and written
- Experienced with Market Intelligence
- Strong customer networks especially in Government (MUST)
- Strong Business Acumen, Cross-Border Thinking.
- Commitment to Excel, Building & Managing Relationships, Taking Direction & Responsibility,
- Good negotiation skills and presentation skills.
- Good at problem solving
if you meet the requirements and Intrested, send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver to our Head office at Plot 94, William Street Kampala (SCI Building)